What's new

Short HDMI cables? (1 Viewer)

KevinST

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry if this is the wrong section. I want to try to get some short HDMI 1.4 cables to go from receiver to bluray/cable box, etc. I don't need 3 foot cables, I really only need about 6-18 inches. Does anyone make 1.4 cables that short? I don't see them anywhere. Thanks

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Vanco, BJ(mentioned above), Amazon Basics and MonoPrice all make "half meter" HDMI cables... You have to search in "meter" instead of inches. I know of nobody that sells an "18" HDMI"...but you'll find ".5 meter" Matter of fact...here's one... http://www.amazon.com/Icarus-Black-Carbon-Cable-Ethernet/dp/B0062XMO0I/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1357587224&sr=1-2&keywords=.5+meter+hdmi+cable

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
And oh yeah...there is no such thing as "HDMI 1.4 cable". You buy... Standard Speed High Speed High Speed w. ethernet Those three are your choices.

Greg Nicholas

Auditioning
1 meter seems to be the shortest HDMI cable that most online retailers have. I know you can buy 0.5 meter HDMI cables from some places. Maybe try Mono Price?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks