What's new

Shiva Order Placed (1 Viewer)

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Folks, just a little reminder for y'all. The Shiva 12" drivers are still @ $110 each (shipped) through today - December 24, 2003.

I learned of the deal in this thread: Source

I thought this deal was so good, I picked up a pair of them and will build two cabinets for my family room within the next month or so.

Thanks Kyle - for all you've done in this "DIY" area for the past year. Also, thanks to John J., Al W. and I'm sure many other names I've left off the list. Happy Holidays to all of you and may 2004 bring many prosperous opportunities to you and the companies that you own. :)

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
I still haven't fully completed my Shiva boxes yet. I did make a massive purchase of 12 sheets of MDF about 2 months ago. However, some work projects took most of the material - but, I did manage to utilize enough for my Shiva boxes - which are quite close to receiving primer and then finishing the surface.

Meanwhile, here's the projects that I worked on which consumed most of the 12 sheets of MDF. This was for a client in a custom home:
Childrens play room - Chalk board, cork board and white board:

Son's room: Wallpaper, borders and built-in shelving on walls:

Family room shelves - built-in to niche areas:

Computer desk built in the children's playroom:

Shelving that I built in the children's playroom:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks