What's new

Shiva Mark III ? (1 Viewer)

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
When did this come out? I just looked today and noticed a big banner at the top: "Shiva Mark III is in production!". Whats new on this one? I looked at the T/S parameters and the only things that looked new was an extra 2mm to the xmas and it looks like it has better power handling.
Im not too sure about these, I cant remember what was on the MII.
I know what some of you are thinking, he just finished a big o' Tempest a day ago and is already looking at another sub. Hey, it wouldnt hurt. ;)

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
DanW comments on the changes here. Nothing earth-shattering, I think the Xmax has stayed largely the same from what I recall.

Cam S

Screenwriter
Hmmm, I was just about to get a MarkII Shiva, should I hold off till the MarkIII's are available??? Or what about the new BP1201's????

DanWiggins

Second Unit
Hi all,

We've been shipping Mark IIIs exclusively since January. No more Mark IIs or Mark Is are available. The changes are pretty subtle, and mainly to improve reliability in automotive environments. No compromises for in-room use.

Dan Wiggins

Adire Audio

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
Heh, I just noticed that the box that had my AVA250 and (2) FP3 ports had "Shiva MarkIII" on it.
:)
Dan-Im totally loving my first DIY sub I just made. Thank you for providing us with such high performance speaker components. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks