What's new

Shiva across the border (1 Viewer)

AlexKunec

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone shipped an adire shiva across the border to Canada? How much did it cost in customs? How long did it take to arrive?

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
I never shippied a Shiva, but I did ship a Tempest and AVA250 via UPS Standard.

Came to $344 USD including shipping which showed up as $540 CDN on my Visa. Then when UPS delivered it I was charged $78.40CDN for GST and boarder fees. $33.40 of that was GST, the rest was boarder fees.

However, check Adire's dealer list. There is a Canadian dealer in Ontario now. At least give him an email to see what he can do. His price list had him a little more expensive than Adire, but he seems to be willing to deal.

ChristopherS

Second Unit
I have not ordered anything from the Canadian Dealer but he does not offer credit cards. Be prepared to pay by cheque. If you do not live in Ontario there is only a GST and shipping charge which for me is quite reasonable. You will not have to worry about the "handling fee" most companies charge with border shipments. Of course it would be nice if he was not charging "list". He does not yet have any stock so if you want something quick you may have to look elsewhere.

Chris

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
Didn't know about the credit card thing. He better hurry up on that one, as it is gonna cost him a lot of sales if he doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks