Shills

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Samuel Des, Sep 7, 2001.

1. Samuel Des

Samuel Des Supporting Actor

Hi there.
    The other day, I saw a post accompanied by a link to an e-tailer. Based on posts and information from other forums, I am virtually certain that this link was posted by the e-tailer himself. The e-tailer that I am thinking of posted a long advertisement on an open forum. I do not want to point fingers or accuse a specific person. (Hence, I am not saying any names, &c.) I can certainly be wrong! I was just wondering what the policy is on this sort of thing.
    Again, it was an e-tailer, and not a manufacturer. I think that all of the manufacturer who participate on this forum represent themselves admirably! And it is GREAT to know that our voices are being heard from the makers themselves. I just worried a little over e-tailers planting phony raves.
    At any rate, this wasn't meant as an attack, or a knock, or anything like that. Actually, come to think of it, members are already pre-screened, so it's probably not that big of a deal. I guess I'm a worry-wart. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    Best, Sam

2. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    Do me a favor...
    If you EVER see anyone in the forum that
    is posting advertising information, send me
    a PRIVATE email.
    Please provide the link so I can find it easy.
    All letters will be confidential.
    Thanks
    ------------------
    [​IMG]
    Ronald Epstein (pronounced like the English "Ronald Epstein")
    Circa 2000
    Home Theater Forum Administrator
    All forum questions & to get on our private forum mailing list (new members)... Email: [email protected]
    Problems with the webpage or site? Contact WEBMASTER
    Email Packy [email protected]