What's new

Sherwood Newcastle AM9080 (1 Viewer)

BobAlbano

Second Unit
SOLD!!!!!!
Sherwood AM 9080 amp:
120x5 at 8ohm
The amp is in like new condition and comes with original box and paperwork. I have had the amp for about 10 months and has worked flawlessly. I haven't used the amp since
November and has been in the box. Asking $400.00 + shipping.
Pure Power
The AM-9080 is a 5-channel, 70-pound, independent main amp that contains three power transformers and the capability to unleash a kilowatt of output power, enough to push the sound envelope on any system's performance level. Each channel, from gold-plated input to heavy duty output, is built on a separate circuit-board as an independent mono block, a design which minimizes cross-talk (and facilitates repair in the unlikely event that should become necessary). The discrete circuitry utilizes PNP differential input, Darlington current driver and parallel, pure-complementary, push-pull output. According to Laurence Ullman writing for www.etown.com the Sherwood Newcastle AM-9080 "is a stone cold bargain."
http://sherwoodusa.com/newcastle/sep_am.htm:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Camp

Senior HTF Member
Me too...and a great price too. Someone should jump all over this.

John Tompkins

Supporting Actor
Im going to list my sherwood am9080 amp today for 450.00 plus shipping from Va...I take only paypal..email me if interested

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Bob
I have access to any and all monster surge protection new in the box, what would you want for the amp?

BobAlbano

Second Unit
Bumb with new price. Closing on a new house in couple of weeks and girlfriend says it can't come with. I know, I should tell her to pound sand but I would like to sleep on our new bed. This is a great amp that has been sitting in the box for a while. That's a sin!::frowning:

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
I love the look of that amp (despite it TOTALLY not matching anything else that I have...;)), and would buy it in an instant...
If this were towards the end of the summer. :frowning: No money right now, but I know I'm looking to buy an amp after my intership starts paying. Hopefully someone will be selling something similar for such a great price. (I was only hoping to amp my mains for that much money!)
Good luck selling, you'll make someone in my situation (needing power, not money ;)) very happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks