shen mue

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by felix_suwarno, Apr 19, 2002.

1. felix_suwarno

felix_suwarno Screenwriter

i bought the soundtrack cds. the original soundtrack, and the orchestra version.

man i love yuzo koshiro. i never played the game, but the music is soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. even my wife thought one of the song was from a hongkong tv series. then she asked me to find yuzo's picture from the web!

i love his work. too bad i couldnt find street of rage soundtrack, or shinobi.

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

There are a few "Best of Sega" discs out there with Yuzo's music on it
    BTW: It's Shenmue, 1 word [​IMG] You find out what "Shenmue" means in the 2nd game

3. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

The only game soundtrack I have is the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and thats because I got it for free. Still want to get some of the FF ones, Mario 64, and some other random ones.

The big companies (Sega, Nintendo, Square) usually can make some pretty amazing music for their games, so Shenmue's music being good was more than expected (seeing as how its one of their big games).

4. NickSo

NickSo Producer

Nick So
    Dang, i have Shenmue 2 but havent got the time to play it... [​IMG]
    I have the shenmue songs on MP3, yes they are awesome, very nice, relaxing...
    I also have the REZ soundtrack... LOTS of bass in that...

5. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Yes Nick, I spent a lot of time trying to find out what it means. They probably made it up, but it makes sense