She Wore A Yellow Ribbon ending ?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Brook K, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Brook K

Brook K Lead Actor

Could someone who has seen She Wore A Yellow Ribbon tell me what the final scene consists of? I'm asking for a description of the onscreen action rather than plot.

I was taping it off TCM last week and cut the ending off but I'm not sure by how much. I know by the running time I got almost all of it, but I don't want to start watching it if I'm missing a scene or more.

My tape ends with a rider leaving a small group of cavalrymen and riding off by himself into Monument Valley. Was I seconds from seeing "THE END" or are there additional sequences?

thanks in advance

2. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert

Brook,
    Unfortunately, I think you're about 5 minutes too short. There are 3-4 scenes left before the ending. I don't want to describe the scenes because I think it would hurt your enjoyment of the film's ending. A great film, one of Ford's best.

Crawdaddy

3. Brook K

Brook K Lead Actor

Thanks Robert, I noticed Turner South is showing it this week so I'll try and retape the ending.

I know I could just rent the DVD but my Netflix list is so large that I've started taping things when I can to save myself rentals.