she ra ?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by tomRapier, Jul 12, 2006.

1. tomRapier

tomRapier Auditioning

can some tell me when she ra season 1 volume 1 is coming out. this site has a date for season 2 volume 1 but cant find any thing out for season 1.

2. Jason_V

Jason_V Producer

Jason
    I asked Gord and David about that. I think it's just a goof. The Best Of set is coming next week and He-Man 2.2 is in September. She-Ra 1.1 HAS to be October.

3. Paul Miller

Paul Miller Supporting Actor

I think it is all a typo unless the movie is considered season one but it isn't listed as such in any of the episode guides I've seen.

Paul

4. Jason_V

Jason_V Producer

Jason
    The Secret of the Sword movie is the first five TV episodes edited together. That movie is being included on next week's Best Of set and the actual episodes should appear on the first season release.

5. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

Andrew Radke
    I can't wait to get that best-of set! I've wanted "Secret of the Sword" for years, but never did own it, not even on VHS. I really wish this was a standalone release, but I'll take it any way I can get it. I loved watching He-Man growing up. I still remember how excited I was when I got to see the film in the theater. Great childhood memories. I seriously can't wait to get this.

As for the show itself, I'm on the fence about collecting it. I watched it, but I wasn't as devoted to She-Ra as I was to He-Man. Probably since it was geared towards female audiences. But I may get them for the crossover episodes.

6. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

When I posted She-Ra and He-Man this morning, I was in a hurry and I goofed, keeping He-Man's "Season 2" stuff in mind while typing up She-Ra. I fixed it just as soon as I got flooded with e-mails all at once! [​IMG]

Regarding those dates, though...

I've just posted corrected dates for She-Ra, He-Man and Groovie Goolies. HMR magazine had it wrong, and BCI got me the good stuff! Sorry 'bout that...