What's new

Disney+ She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (Marvel Cinematic Universe) (1 Viewer)

Ejanss

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
EricJ
Enough with taking this thread off-topic!

As it was expressing behind-the-scenes fan concern about the quality of writing for early 1st-season scripts, early enough before good or bad review set in to reflect on the later season, I wasn't aware it was off-topic.

(The fan-loyal discussions of the print-comic character, okay, maybe a little off the streaming topic, but, y'know... :D)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I don’t know anything about She Hulk. But Tatiana Maslany is a brilliant actor. I’ll check this out because she’s leading!

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I don’t know anything about She Hulk...

Created by Marvel in 1979 to secure the trademark so Universal couldn't steal it for the TV show, did the whole fourth wall comedy character years before Rob Liefeld ripped off Deathstroke and then Joe Casey made Deadpool into a real character, had a very popular series in the early 2000s that was basically Ally McBeal with a big green broad and superpowered clients, most recently has been done rather badly because fun characters have to be grim and gritty and depressed, but hopefully this TV show will make things better.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Kevin Feige made the comment, "in courtrooms in the MCU you never know who you will run into."

Who could he be referring to?
1607704894391.png

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Good catch -- I'd completely forgotten that the Norton-movie was in-continuity with The Avengers and such (Tony Stark appears in it, so I'm now slapping my forehead, here).
It often gets forgotten about in terms of the MCU because of the recast of Norton and the weird rights sharing thing between Marvel and Universal.

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Looks like She-Hulk is going to be Ally McBeal with a big green broad, as everyone has always said it should be

Hell, Ally would've worked with a big green broad.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Well, we know from "The Good Wife" that she can play a lawyer!

Disney seems to be borrowing actors from a lot of previous "Good" shows.

Jameela Jamil, who was so good as Tahani in The Good Place, is next to join. I'll be delighted to have her back on my TV.

Variety said:
Jamil will reportedly play Titania, a Marvel supervillain with incredible strength and a frequent rival of She-Hulk.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Josh Segarra is joining the cast:

I saw an article in Variety the other day that mentioned Ms. Marvel and Hawkeye as coming before the end of the year. I would guess that She-Hulk is probably going to be sometime in 2022.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Tim Roth did an interview lately for The Hollywood Reporter and was asked about his return as Abomination:

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
That bodes well for another Marvel show in the fall, whether it’s Secret Invasion or What If 2,

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
That bodes well for another Marvel show in the fall, whether it’s Secret Invasion or What If 2,
Its rumored to be What if season 2 for the fall. Star Wars will also have Andor 12 episodes in the fall. She-Hulk is 10 episodes so it won't end until mid October. Lots of cross overs now with Star Wars and Marvel shows running at the same time starting with Obi Won Kenobi May 27th and Ms. Marvel June 8th

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks