She-Hulk (Disney+)

Adam Lenhardt

Director
Senior HTF Member
SheHulk_S01_001.png
Lawyer Jennifer Walters was transformed into a Gamma-powered Super Hero thanks to her cousin Bruce Banner, and backs up her sensational strength with her savage wit and confidence as She-Hulk! We'll see how her story unfolds on Marvel Studios' 'She-Hulk', streaming exclusively on Disney+.

Reactions: Sean Bryan

Jake Lipson

Executive Producer
Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
It's interesting that Disney can do this without Universal interference, when considering that they can't do a Hulk-branded feature without Universal. I mean, obviously they can, because they wouldn't have announced it if they had any doubts about its legality. But it's interesting.

Adam Lenhardt

Director
Senior HTF Member
It's interesting that Disney can do this without Universal interference, when considering that they can't do a Hulk-branded feature without Universal. I mean, obviously they can, because they wouldn't have announced it if they had any doubts about its legality. But it's interesting.
It's the same screwy situation as the Hulk. Marvel Studios owns the exclusive production rights to the character, but Universal owns the film distribution rights. So we'll probably never see a She-Hulk solo feature film, but this is a way around that.

Reactions: Jake Lipson

Sam Favate

Lead Actor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
It's the same screwy situation as the Hulk. Marvel Studios owns the exclusive production rights to the character, but Universal owns the film distribution rights. So we'll probably never see a She-Hulk solo feature film, but this is a way around that.
By that logic, we could see a Hulk series on Disney+.

Reactions: Jake Lipson

joshEH

Producer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Fan-art, obviously, but I LIKE it:

It's not like she hasn't juggled two shows before. Plus it would continue the proud MCU tradition of casting actors from Community, and I'd rather have her than Chevy.

...Or, if we're still talking about casting actors from GLOW, Betty Gilpin would be great in this.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikarsuneha