1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

She actually chose widescreen !!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David Susilo, Aug 27, 2001.

1. David Susilo

David Susilo Screenwriter

Just after we moved to our new house, I gave my Pioneed DV-05 to my not-yet 3 yo daughter. Her setup is not elaborate, just a Sony Hi-Fi VHS, Pioneer Elite DV-05, Rogers digital cable and Toshiba 20" Flat TV.
    What makes me really proud of is that by mistake I played the PS version of Mulan and she kept saying 'NO NO NO NO'.
    Not understanding what she wanted, I popped out the disc and ask her what she wants and she took the Mulan DVD again and said "I want this".
    Okay then, popped in the disc back in and when the WS/PS option came out, she pointed to the WS option and said "I want this one"
    Boy am I a proud father or what!
    ps:; sorry just gotta brag about her preference of WS. If a person of 2.75 yo with a 20" TV is choosing WS, why adults with 27" TV bitch about 'picture not filling up screen'?

2. Kevin P

Kevin P Screenwriter

Maybe you should forward your story to Warner Brothers! [​IMG]
    Not only does your daughter have good taste (choosing the WS version), but she must be spoiled if you're giving her a Pioneer Elite DV-05 and she's not even 3 years old yet. [​IMG]
    KJP
    [Edited last by Kevin P on August 27, 2001 at 09:44 AM]

3. David Susilo

David Susilo Screenwriter

anybody know where I can forward this story to WB? She likes Cats and Dogs and I'm sure she won't take the PS version (I heard that'll be the only version available)