What's new

SHAUN OF THE DEAD R2 Specs (1 Viewer)

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
I saw the trailer over the weekend and immediately checked online to see when the UK release was (9-6). So worth picking up, I guess? Rather than wait for the US release?

Lee_eel

Second Unit
Excellent extras. Unfortunately the disc is a little too crammed. The picture is very watchable but suffers from shimmer on a number of scenes. Had they switched to a 2 discer this would have been my release of the year.

Will*B

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Will

It's funny. Considering the amount of 2-disc sets that really could have been 1 disc (Blue Underground's 'Dead & Buried' immediately comes to mind), 'Shaun of the Dead' being on just 1 DVD makes no sense. Still - looking forward to getting it in a couple of weeks!

Travis W.

Second Unit

That's great. The thing I love most about Shaun of the Dead is that it's made by fans for fans. Some jokes are direct nods to the classic Dead series and I really get the feeling that this film was made with a lot of heart. Definitely better than the Dawn remake and definitely worthy of a place in zombie history.

Paul D G

Screenwriter

The US edition will have more material than the R2 edition, from what I've read. Apparently they weren't allowed to include some things over in R2 that they can in R1.

-paul

Will*B

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Will
FYI, I just got hold of the UK R2, and it's fantastic. No loss of picture or sound quality despite all the extras.

Definitely recommended!

Mike Wadkins

Supporting Actor
mine hasnt turned up will have to wait till monday damn wanted it this weekend

he should say freeze or bass

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks