What's new

Shaun/Dawn 2-pk $16.99 at Costco! (1 Viewer)

RafaelB

Second Unit
I don't know if anybody's heard of this, but at Costco yesterdau, they had the Shaun of the Dead and Unrated 2004 Dawn of the Dead Discs for $16.99- a steal IMO :)

Rafael.

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
Yeah, can pick those 2-packs up in Canada too, around Cdn$20, IMO a great deal. I got Shaun/Dawn, the odd thing was it was advertised at the same time Shaun came out (just before Christmas), and the 2-pack was much less than Shaun alone cost here. I also picked up the Pitch Black/Riddick 2-pack, both the unrated/director's cuts. Same price.

There are a couple of other Universal 2-packs that came out at the same time, I forget the titles, also a good deal...too bad I just threw out the blurb for them this morning, otherwise it's hard to know they're coming except by chance if you're online shopping. Slight bummer when you buy a new release disc and then a month or so later it's less than half of the price you paid. This has been happening a lot lately, official price reductions coming real fast after release. But not all stores stock the packs or reduce the prices, so you have to find out in places like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks