What's new

Sharp XV-Z12000 Mk II/Costco deal (1 Viewer)

Anthony Cler

Stunt Coordinator
I did a forum search but didn't find anything on this, so I thought I'd post it for anyone who wasn't aware of it yet. Costco is selling this projector for an incredible $1999.99 until supplies run out. This projector originally retailed for well over $10,000.00! There are several professional reviews on this unit and it's predecessor (mk I) was ranked as the best high end projector by Home Theater Magazine in 2005. There have been several video vets that say it holds it's own when compared with many of the current high end 1080p projectors and that is outperforms the lower cost 1080p LCD's such as the Epson and Panasonic. Here is a link for anyone who's interested:

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...opnav=&browse=

I apologize in advance if I'm breaking some sort of forum rule.

Best regards,
Anthony

Anthony Cler

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, this is probably the very best 720p projector available anywhere near this price. It's reportedly better than most of the low cost 1080p units as far as actual picture quality is concerned and holds up quite well to the more expensive units too!

Mine will be here tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks