Sharp XG-NV6XU 2200ANSI XGA 1080i,720P Projector

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Westly T, Jan 20, 2004.

1. Westly T

Westly T Second Unit

I just recently got divorced and now have no place to setup some of my home theater equipment (as well as needing some cash). As a result I thought I'd see if anyone here needs this item:

(Please feel free to make any coments or recomendations to me directly at westly197@yahoo.com)
    [​IMG]
    Sharp Notevision 6 XG-NV6XU, 2200 ANSI, XGA (1024*768), HDTV compatible 1080i - 720P, component video with bnc to rca adapter 480p & 480i, remote Power zoom and focus (ideal for in wall or ceiling mounting), 2000 hour bulb with about 1000 hours on the bulb, can be mounted upside down on roof or on a table, no remote but I have the pronto codes and a copy of the manual. (I also have the screen parts for a 12 foot diagonal, high contrast custom screen) Retailed for $9,995 when new! Price Reduced to $1299 (OBO)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Westly T

Westly T Second Unit

Price reduced!

3. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Westly: I would also try audiogon and videogon. I would imagine this would sell pretty quickly at that price. A dealer recently sold a Dreamvision unit that I would say is a good price(like yours) within a couple of hours. I inquired about it and it was sold already.

Ron

4. Westly T

Westly T Second Unit

Photos added!