What's new

Sharp M20X DLP Projector Deal- Too Good To Be True? (1 Viewer)

ButchR

Auditioning
Sharp M20X DLP Projector w/ Rebate

Does anyone know anything about this projector? Why would it be discounted over 50% AND be offering a digital camcorder AND a 60" screen unless there was a problem with this model? Its XGA, DLP, with 1900 lumens and 1000:1 contrast ratio. So what's not to love about this, am I missing something?

Gabriel_Lam

Screenwriter
That's not bad at all. The lowest price around for that Sharp is $2375 or so. The Sharp VL-NZ50U Digital Camcorder goes for just over $300. The Draper 230001 RoadWarrior is just over $100.

ButchR

Auditioning
Is there a better deal on a projector which features the brightness & contrast that this model does? I am very impressed by the way Sharp has handled the problem which Paul Busby (thanks Paul!) brought to my attention with the link in his response. I haven't seen much attention paid to Sharp at this forum. Is there any reason they get so little press here?

Gabriel_Lam

Screenwriter
The new LT240 has improved contrast, which is really nice. The Sharp does have a faster 3x colorwheel compared to the NEC's 2x though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks