What's new

Sharp LC-32G4U for ~$2500? (1 Viewer)

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking to buy the Sharp LC-32G4U. The best price I found was around $2500 shipped at Beach Audio. I want to buy an extended warranty, too. Beach Audio is offering coverage from Warrantech. Anyone know anything about this company?

I have lugged my 36" Sony XBR around too long. I am moving again and have no desire to take the TV with me. I think an LCD flat panel is the most attractive option right now, and if I can get away with paying that much, I would buy this TV in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the help and the opinions.

Dean_S

Second Unit
I recently purchased the LC-37HV6U (I think it's discontinued, it's doesn't have the ATSC tuner built-in nor do I need it) from onecall for $3150. So you might check their site for the 32". I also have the 40" XBR. I understand your reluctance to move your XBR after having mine moved in June and watching the delivery guys drop one on my stairs when I first got it BUT the picture on the XBR is noticably better then what you will get on the Sharp LCD. I'm very happy with the LCD, but it doesn't compare to the direct view IHMO. I would never replace my XBR with a current LCD panel but it's great as a bedroom/secondary set.

Mike Boniferro

Second Unit
The new Sharp LCD's are amazing. That sounds like a great price on the 32". They have made a lot of improvements to help fix the fast motion blurring problems that are common in LCD's. Black levels have also been greatly improved.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks