What's new

Sexy Beast DVD (1 Viewer)

Doug Smith

Second Unit
Is this a greatDVD or what? What genius in casting Gandhi as the consumate bully. The colors in this are fantastic. And what an ending - offering 10 pounds for the job, and demanding change for his 20!

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
The main menu alone just cracks me up... Ray Winstone baking in the sun, with that inner-monologue dialogue ("It's hot... boiling... sweltering... I could fry an egg on my chest," etc.). I left it on one day while doing some housework, and it just kept looping over and over. Hilarious!
Oh, and it's also a killer flick, by the way. :D

PatB

Stunt Coordinator
Maybe a Spoiler Warning in there! I don't think anyone who loves movies (I'm assuming that you do) would give away the ending to a one in such detail. I don't want to start a conflict here but I can't tell you how mad I would be if I had read this and not seen this film already. That's what the warnings should be there for, then you're taking your chances, but if you can appreciate what a good film this is, you shouldn't take that chance away from other people.

Alan Kurland

Stunt Coordinator
A great movie, and a decent, interesting commentary. I can really appreciate the great acting in this sleeper movie, especially Ray Winstone and Ben Kingsley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woovs