Sextuplets on Leno

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Thi Them, Nov 7, 2002.

1. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

That was one of the worst interview segments I've seen on Leno. Every same-birth siblings I've seen have been cute and, for the most part, well-behaved, but this set were totally obnoxious. It was hilarious though when Dennis Miller sat on the table and acted like he was driving.

~T

2. Scott L

Scott L Producer

I saw a Leno episode years ago where he also had septuplets. They were all girls and blonde. This set was very quiet and Jay even mentioned how they were all rambunctious backstage (but boring on camera)... Weird how that turns out.

3. MickeS

MickeS Producer

Yeah, this "interview" (I don't think I caught a single thing they said [​IMG]) was hilarious. I loved how they all raised their hands every time Jay asked something, and how they yelled "Jay Leno!" until he responded when they wanted to tell him something. The kid who bounced up and down the entire time was funny too. [​IMG]
    Don't know if I could put up with being their dad though! [​IMG]

4. Jeremy Stockwell

Jeremy Stockwell Supporting Actor

Did you see Nick Carter on that same show? What a talentless hack! The song was bad, the singing was bad, the "dancing" (for lack of a better word) was bad, the interview after was bad. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The only save was Dennis Miller (who was funny all night). When he started making fun of Carter by pushing and kicking stuff around on the set. The best part was that Nick didn't even realize that he was making fun of him! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    JKS