What's new

Sexiest album cover? (possibly graphics intensive) (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
What's your choice for sexiest album cover? Ladies, just because the thread is starting out with females on my choices, don't be afraid to play along. :)
Here's my hands-down winner:
B000002GA9.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Exquisite. Makes the plastic women of today look even worse. I've seen other artists pay homage to this album cover, but I haven't found examples on line. One was a disco album with a black girl in the same exact pose. Only saw it in a used album shop and didn't get the name.
First runner-up:
B00005K9SA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Just always liked this one.
Finally, for the Ain't Nothin' Like the Real Thing award, here's Sammy Hagar's ill attempt to follow up on Nugent's:
B000000OTQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Maybe that's not what he was doing, but I always laugh when I see that. :laugh:

Heinz W

Second Unit
I always thought Permanent Waves by Rush had a sexy cover. The girl's skirt is being blown up in the air and although she's wearing panties you can see her um, well you know!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
I came across an album cover by Tina Louise (Ginger on Gilligan's Island) called "It's Time For Tina" while lurking at a used record store in Berkeley. It was sexy alright. The store told me they don't have the vinyl record anymore and I wasn't going to pay $25 for an album cover (maybe I should have). Anyway, the album was released on CD several years back. Soundstage even reviewed it. I can't seem to locate an image of the original cover on the internet. Damn!
BTW, for those who are interested, I highly recommend a book by the name of Vixens of Vinyl.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Here's to Heinz:
B000001ESN.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

And here's one by Ween:
B000002HFE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I remember it catching my eye when it was released... :D

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
This one was always pretty nice. ;)
B000000WHJ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'm having trouble seeing your pics, Brian. I get this little "Fortune Builder" graphic. :frowning:
Never mind. I just was able to see them. :confused:

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Greg_S_H

Thanks for posting the Tina Louise CD cover, but that's not the cover for the original album. I just took out the booklet to the CD and guess what? An small photo of the original cover is inside the booklet. Too bad I don't have a scanner....and I can't seem to locate the photo on the net either.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks