What's new

Sex and the City - any more on the way? (1 Viewer)

WoodyH

Stunt Coordinator
My girlfriend and I spent the past couple weeks watching the first two seasons of Sex and the City (she's never seen it before). Now that I've got her hooked on it, we're curious as to whether there's any word on HBO releasing seasons 3 and 4 (I'm assuming that 4 will be a bit down the road, as last week was the finale...unless I've got my years mixed up and they just finished season 5, but I don't think so). Has anyone heard anything on this at all?

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
Season one was released in May 2000

Season two was released in May 2001

I would expect Season three to be released in May 2002

FYI, the six week bonus season was part of Season Four. Season five will start this fall.

-Chad

Mark Silver

Stunt Coordinator
The six episodes shown last week were the last 6 episodes of Season 3. They were dropped last summer in favor of Band of Brothers. Season 4 will start in the summer as usual.

Jose Q

Stunt Coordinator
"My girlfriend and I spent the past couple weeks watching the first two seasons of Sex and the City (she's never seen it before). Now that I've got her hooked on it..."

Now, that's refreshing...

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Im waiting for Season 3 as well. Too bad I cant my g/f hooked. :frowning:

Chas_Michael

Second Unit
Sex In The City, One's girlfriend can sure learn alot from those pigs...Screw "Sex In THe City".. I WANT MR. SHOW!!!!!HBO you @#$%!:angry: :angry: :angry: END OF RANT...Sorry for the interruption..You may now return to your regular "Sex In The City" posting...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks