Sex And The City 9/08/02

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Patrick Sun, Sep 9, 2002.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Sam had all of the good lines. I was cringing with the Zsa Zsa Zsu puns...Zsa Zsa Boo!

For a season ender, it was okay. Perhaps externalizing the 4 gals with the wedding of Bobby and Bitsy wasn't the best way to wrap up the season. Charlotte's new beau cracks me up (the guy cracked me up in "It's like, you know" as well). I guess we'll get a season of Charlotte's attempt to convert to Judiasm next season. Miranda will probably push Steve away, poor guy, being sent so many mixed signals from Miranda. Sam will be the one that ends up alone in the long run. Carrie and Berger - they seems to have that chemistry thang going, we'll see.

2. Paul Jenkins

Paul Jenkins Supporting Actor

Definitely seemed to be a cut-short season to me. Good last episode though, I liked the Charlotte storyline, seems like they ended that last night though, we'll see...

3. Jodee

Jodee Screenwriter

I really like Charlotte's new beau, but I was so disappointed at what he said last night. No offense to all the guys on this forum, but how like a man! I think many women will know what I'm talking about: a guy not your type endlessly pursues you and just when you start to relent and feel something for him, suddenly he has a reason to not get serious with you. Argh! This was a very true-to-life moment. I do think it will be cute if she tries to convert for him.
    So was this wedding a send-up of Liza Minnelli's farce?

4. Mike St.Louis

Mike St.Louis Supporting Actor

Miranda had THE best line:

"I know you didn't want any babies but he's wearing Ralph Lauren and I stuck a cork up his ass so he should be okay."

Can't see Carrie and Berger lasting very long.

The series will end next year with Carrie and Big getting married.