What's new

Several Home Theater Units, New (Never Opened) (1 Viewer)

P&Tstereo

Auditioning
Real Name
Jim Marshall
Hey everyone. I've got a few things that I'm looking to sell, so I'm seeing if anyone is interested. For the last year or so I've been slowly buying components for an awesome theater room I had planned on doing. Unfortunately due to a few unexpected circumstances, thats not going to happen. So here's my list of items. Everything is brand new and still never been taken out of the box unless otherwise stated. If you need more info on anything feel free to send me a pm, or you can email me directly at [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

Yamaha DPX-1200 (DLP Projector) asking $6,700
Yamaha PMT-L31 (Projector Mounting Bracket) asking $200*
Integra DTR6.4 (Home Theater Reciever) asking $600
Marsh HT500S (3 Channel Amp) asking $1200**

*Taken out of box, mounted temporarily to see what type of clearance needed
**Used a few times, have had it for about a year or two. Total play time is about 10 movies (20 to 25 hours.)

I've got a few other things randomly laying around, but these are by far the big money items, and the one's I need to sell the most. Like I said, if you have any questions, feel free to post them, or to send me an email.

P&Tstereo

Auditioning
Real Name
Jim Marshall
The mounting bracket has been sold, everything else is still available. Please let me know if you need more information on anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks