What's new

Setup Samsung Voice Mail? (1 Viewer)

Jason Pancake

Stunt Coordinator
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to setup my voice mail message on my new Samsung wireless phone. It is a model SCHA310. Can anyone who may have this phone clue me in?

Many Thanks!
Jason

Cary_H

Second Unit
This is a home cordless phone without an answering machine, not a cellular, right?
My home voice mail is supplied by my phone carrier for an additional monthly fee. I set up an account through them, access it through a call to one of their servers to do the initial set-up and pick up messages.

Jason Pancake

Stunt Coordinator
I'm sorry. I should have been more descriptive. This is a cell phone with Verizon wireless service.

Jason

Darren Haycock

Second Unit
Hmm, that information should be included w/ the instructions that came with your phone. My phone (Samsung with T-Mobile service) can reach the voicemail service by dialing "123," or simply holding down "1." There's also the phone number of the voicemail service in the menu system. Try scrolling through the various folders. Mine's found in the "messages" folder.

Steve Zatkoff

Stunt Coordinator
In Chicago, *86 will get you into voicemail. You can contact Verizon by dialing *611 (no charge) and they should be able to instruct you on all this. They are always very helpfull.

Steve

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
I had to call Verizon to get them to activate my voicemail with my phone when I had that service three years ago. Then, I just called myself to set up the vm.

Jason Pancake

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks everyone for the tips. I searched that manual about 10 times and it just doesn't have anything regarding voice mail setup. I finally called *611 and got information for how to set it up. Dial *86 and hit # when the message stating that I don't have voicemail set up begins.

Thanks,
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.