What's new

Settlers (2021)

cinemiracle

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
Title: Settlers

Tagline: How far would you go to build a new life?

Genre: Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Wyatt Rockefeller

Cast: Sofia Boutella, Jonny Lee Miller, Nell Tiger Free, Brooklynn Prince, Ismael Cruz Córdova, Natalie Walsh

Release: 2021-07-23

Runtime: 103

Plot: Remmy and her parents, refugees from Earth, have found peace on the Martian outskirts until strangers appear in the hills beyond their farm. Told as a triptych, the film follows Remmy as she struggles to survive in an uneasy landscape.

Has anybody seen the brilliant British film SETTLERS? Truly one of the best sci-fi films that I have seen in a long time. It takes place on Mars in the future . To say anymore would ruin the film for those who have not seen it. At last an intelligent sci-fi film without any special effects . One of the year's best films in my opinion.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
I would also recommend Prospect if you have not seen that yet. The trailer for Settlers sort of reminded me of it.

Where/how did you view Settlers?

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Yeah. No SFX in that film. /s

It looks interesting, but Pascal's dialog delivery seems pretentious. Who actually talks in a pedantic manner like that in real life?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks