1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

setting up playstation 2 to a RCA tv

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Don, Sep 15, 2002.

1. Don

Don Second Unit

the Model # is F20FT10 they have some new stuff on this model like auto channel which i'm not sure how to use yet. hooked ps2 just to the stereo connectors like you usally do is there a certain way i have to do this now. by setting up as diffrent number thing to it. like setting 3 to your cable/vcr. Don,

2. Lee Petty

Lee Petty Stunt Coordinator

the tv should list the inputs separate from the channels. the only reason you have to put your tv on channel 3 is for devices that are rf-modulated to that channel using a coax connection. if you are using the regular rca connections on your ps2, then you should be able to select that input on the tv by pressing channel down past 3.

3. Don

Don Second Unit

yes the tv does have inputs on the back stereo tv but no picture is coming from playstation at all. Don,

4. Dave Poehlman

Dave Poehlman Producer

Try hitting the who/input button on the remote. That should cycle you through all of the inputs.
    Also, make sure you're using the composite output (L,R,V) on the PS2 and not the component (Y,Cb,Cr).
    And, since you live in Milwaukee also, I would say, just give me the PS2 and forget all the headaches. [​IMG]

5. Don

Don Second Unit

Dave they are hooked up to R, W, Y, there is no composite hook up on the back of this set but there is on the F20TF20 and that one is also has a certain hook up for X-Box to. RCA wants me to call them on a Toll call so far playstation is still not hooked up/working. Don, P.S. Dave if you want you can probally call me and guide me thru it Don,