What's new

Set of EOSONE speakers (1 Viewer)

Budi

Grip
Hi.

First of all, I want to apologize if this is the wrong forum to post it in. But I hope someone can give me some reviews on how much my speakers are currently worth.

Pls take a look hereand send me a msg or reply to this thread.

Thanks so much!

Jim Williams

Second Unit
Go to the Audio Review Website and do a search on Eosone. There are reviews on six Eosone products there. Although the RSF 400 is not listed the RSR 350 is. The reviews can give you and overview of how people feel about the Eosone line in general.

Budi

Grip
Thanks for your reply Jim. I've actually ran through all the speakers in google and didn't come up with much reviewing sites. All I could find out so far was the review of RSC 300 on audioreview. If anyone knows some better places I can search for the current pricing or review of these speakers, pls let me know.

Thanks in advance! :)

Camp

Senior HTF Member
They're probably not worth much. Are you buying or selling?

As I recall Eosone's got mixed reviews (though I think much of the negative reaction came from their being sold at Best Buy). However, the combination of a dead speaker company and the fact that it's a company that few know about will make used Eosone's not sell for much $$.

Donnie Clark

Agent
Blast from the past. I used to be a mgr at Best Buy and trained our district on Eosones about 8 years ago. As an employee, we had the opportunity to buy the same setup that you have for $800 which was a steal. They look good from the photos. I bet you'll do OK selling the set or you may want to test the part market. There may be several people with blown drivers and you could use the cabinets to make your own speaker. Just a thought. Good luck.

Keith Shaw

Agent
I worked at Best Buy a long time ago when the Eosones were sold. I actually picked up a pair of RSF600's (the larger dual woofer towers) for something like $450. Though the speakers are somewhat mediocre for music, they do work pretty well in a home theatre environment.

Jimmy P

Stunt Coordinator
Audiogon has a used audio equipment blue book, you have to be a member to access it, the google cached page gives a value from 1997 that is slightly less than 50% of retail example

1. RSF 400 retail $800.00 used avg $390.00

2. RSR 350 retail $430.00 used avg $210.00

3. RSC 300 retail $280.00 used avg $160.00

Eosone still has a active web site, a previous post said they were out of business. At one time it was thought that Eosone was a better line of speakers than Infinity since Infinity was sold off.

Budi

Grip
Thanks Jimmy for your help. I found that page but I had no chance to access it at all. I've got a pretty good estimate what my whole set of speakers can fetch.

Thanks again guys for your help :)

Mike_T_

Stunt Coordinator
I got some of the 400's years back and really think they're pretty decent speakers. I have them as surrounds now and they do a fantastic job. For the money, especially used, they are well worth a listen. I think Polk can replace drivers for you still if you ever needed one.

Users who are viewing this thread