Service from HTD

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by JasonS, Jul 8, 2004.

1. JasonS

JasonS Stunt Coordinator

I came home from vacation to find my HTD subwoofer had an amplifier making a slight humming noise. I was in contact with HTD via email for a week or so, and a week and a half later I had a brand new amp in my hand, along with a label to return the defective one. I figured I'd be purchasing a new amp, but to my surprise they took great care of me. I THINK I ALSO NEED TO MENTION THIS SUB WAS PURCHASED NEARLY 4 YEARS AGO!

I just thought everyone here would like to hear about the type of service you can expect from HTD. This is much better service than I could have ever expected.

2. Nhan_H

Nhan_H Second Unit

Wow...4 years ago is a long time! Yes, their service is first-rate, and is that good.

3. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

I think it's great HTD is finally getting the press it deserves. Chris over at HTD goes above and beyond to take care and for the $$ HTD delivers.

Past owner of Level III towers and center.

4. EricRWem

EricRWem Screenwriter

Adrik
    Not surprising. Having just finished my first purchase with them after tons of good word of breath, I have nothing but the most high praise for everyone at that company.

They'll part water for you, probably, if you ask for it! [​IMG]

Chris is very kind and VERY patient, as I showered him with tons of newb questions via both email and phone.

I really don't know how you could go wrong with HTD.

5. Jimi C

Jimi C Screenwriter

What do you think would happen if i gave KLH a call about the dead amp in the sub i have from them? [​IMG] [​IMG] hahahaha

6. JasonS

JasonS Stunt Coordinator

They might give you directions to a store so you can buy another. [​IMG]

7. Nhan_H

Nhan_H Second Unit

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you think would happen if i gave KLH a call about the dead amp in the sub i have from them? hahahaha
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They might give you directions to a store so you can buy another.

Or they might ask what you were thinking in the first place [​IMG]

8. Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst Cinematographer

They might responde like Dick Cheney did to Leahy. Told him to go F# himself.

Disclaimer: Didn't mean to bring politics into this, but felt it was most fitting for a response from KLH.

9. Jimi C

Jimi C Screenwriter

That sub dying was the best thing that happend to me.. or the worst thing from a financial stand point. Before that thing died i had not bought a piece of audio equipment in over 2 years. Since it died last year, ive discovered this website and have replaced everything except for my surround speakers. (which happen to be Bose, that i bought when i was around 14 years old, so give me a break, okay!!)

10. Nhan_H

Nhan_H Second Unit

Oh my good lord! Not the B word [​IMG] You might as well confess everything now [​IMG]

11. Jimi C

Jimi C Screenwriter

Fine, ill admit it.. my dream system was bose speakers all the way around powered by an aiawa receiver with an apex dvd player, a sylvania tv and a klh subwoofer. I almost had it too! untill i discovered this web site and had my dreams crushed.

12. Joey_V

Joey_V Second Unit

dont u mean that your dreams have been upgraded? [​IMG]