1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Serious problem with 3-2 pulldown on Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andrew_Ballew, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Andrew_Ballew

Andrew_Ballew Second Unit

Watched the above film tonight- Does any one else have problems with their players dropping into video mode towards the end of the film?

Thanks

Andrew Ballew

2. Josh_Hill

Josh_Hill Screenwriter

I have had no problems what so ever with this disc on my Panasonic. What player is yours?

My advice, exchange it.

3. MaxY

MaxY Guest

Did not seem to be a problem with my Sony 9000 ES, what brand of player are you using?

Max

4. Andrew_Ballew

Andrew_Ballew Second Unit

JVC- this is the only disc that has so far tripped up the player. Tried to force it back into film mode- comb city! I guess it is just my player- it does not like the flags at all on that DVD!

Andrew

5. Ron-P

Ron-P Producer

Ron
    Extremely bad flagging on this disk. My JVC did the same thing Andrew.
    Peace Out~[​IMG]

6. Chet_F

Chet_F Supporting Actor

I've had 3 copies of this title and they have all locked up on 2 different players....?? They lock up at the exact same point...when Jay & S.B. are babies in front of the store. I guess i was never meant to own this movie...weird. One last chance though..I called the # on the disc and they are sending a replacement. I've never had a disc cause a problem like this and have watched well over 300 movies on 1 of the players.

7. Jim Ferguson

Jim Ferguson Stunt Coordinator

It was definitely flagged incorrectly toward the end of the movie. I'm watching on an HTPC with the TheaterTek software DVD player.

8. John P Grosskopf

John P Grosskopf Second Unit

Only problem I've had is a split second sound drop-out right as the film opens on the 2 babies in front of the store. No locking up, just the drop out.