What's new

September 2nd...Monster release date coming! (1 Viewer)

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
I have never seen Alias -- I'm not sure I'd like it. Worth a blind buy (I did a blind buy on CSI season 1 and it panned out)??
I'd look into either renting it from somewhere or just watching the show on tv to try it. Personally, I'm not a fan but it does have a big following.

Just Angel season 2 for me next week.

MartinTeller

Screenwriter
Angel S2 is the only must-have for me, but I'll probably pick up Meaning of Life if the price is right. My girlfriend will probably want Alias.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Yeesh, what a week!
Absent Minded Professor
Apple Dumpling Gang
maybe the Box of Blood
City Heat
Escape to Witch Mtn
Ghost & Mr Chicken
How to Frame a Figg
Lawrence SB
Love God?
Meaning of Life
Pink Cadillac
Reluctant Astronaut
Return to Witch Mtn
Shakiest Gun in the West
Tightrope
Titanic
Weird Science
Where Eagles Dare
Angel S2
CSI S2

Plus I'm reviewing Outer Limits S2.... Yikes! Good thing I refinanced my house!

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I'll be getting:

Absent-Minded Professor, The
Apple Dumpling Gang, The
Designing Women (The Best of)
Escape to Witch Mountain
Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
Outer Limits, The: The Original Series - Season Two
Return from Witch Mountain
Titanic (1953)

Damned 4th Quarter costs more than just a quarter.

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
Yikes! Good thing I refinanced my house!
Thats quite a list!!!

Maybe you would be better off making a double mortgage payment this month... :wink:

As for me, there are a few I would like...

hmmm...

Identity (Decent movie, but I wouldnt buy it... It just doesnt have a replay value for me...)

Here are some I would buy...

Sixteen Candles

Weird Science

Ninja Turtles (I was a kid when this was very popular and I loved every minute of it)... But, are these cartoons from the series of the late 80's/early 90's or are these episodes from the new show the recently hit??? Never saw the new show...

Saved by the Bell (refer to Ninja Turtles excuse)

Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror: I am disappointed that Part 4 is not on here... That was my favorite one... The bus gremlin (Twilight Zone movie I think), Dracula, and Donut Homer I believe were the Part 4 ones... What was the Freddy Krueger ripoff one??? I think that was Treehouse 5 or 6???

Sleeping with the Enemy

Angel S2 (But I already have region 2... And they are right... The PAL picture is actually better)

Possibly one or two others!!!

Beast

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Cameron
Ninja Turtles (I was a kid when this was very popular and I loved every minute of it)... But, are these cartoons from the series of the late 80's/early 90's or are these episodes from the new show the recently hit??? Never saw the new show...
It's the new show, which is very good. And more true to the original Mirage Comics. If you liked the first 90's TMNT movie, think of it more like that. More serious and a bit darker then the classic toon. :)

Jonny P

Supporting Actor
"Alias" is one of the best shows on the air. The actors are all very good and the show offers a lot of twists and turns (which some people are not fond of). Just when you think you know what is going to happen, the writers throw in curves that change the direction of the storyline.

It is a show that requires an individual to think and follow from week to week. The episodes move at a brisk pace and offer a lot of "spy-type" action scenes. Yet the show takes time to develop its characters.

The first season had some terrific guest appearances which included Quentin Tarantino in a two-episode run as a villain (complete in black suit with black tie).

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Angel S2 for me too......but this will be a xmas present for the wife......Starting early this year........

R~

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks