What's new

Separates? Or Will A 3802 Satifsfy For Now? (1 Viewer)

Donnie Seals

Agent
Justin.

I just ordered my 3802 from 6ave.com yesterday (they're out of stock, but should have some by week's end), so definately keep me(us) posted on your setup. Chances are we'll both be going through the same things.

Phil Mays

Second Unit
Phillip Hamm,

How do you get your spouse to spilt the cost? Just would like to know the secret that has obviously been eluding me!

JustinP

Stunt Coordinator
A quick resply to those of you questioning how I plan on splitting the cost. It won't actually be a direct split, per se, but I'll be paying like 60-65% of the original cost, and then pay him back the following summer. This way, I still maintain a majority stake in the 3802, but I told him I'd give him some control over the volume levels during study periods in exchange for his donation (guess this means no more reference level listening at 2 AM). Trick is to go in on A/V purchases with people who have no interest in keeping the item at the end of the year, because in essence you end up with a one or two year interest free loan (even better if you plan on calculating depreciation on the item when it comes time for one person to buy it out).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks