What's new

Seoul: itineraries & hotels (1 Viewer)

Ari

Stunt Coordinator
I'm looking to visit Seoul for 3-4 days in early May. I'll be travelling with my wife and son (16 mos. by then) and are looking for suggestions on where to go for sightseeing, shopping, eating, etc.

I'm also looking for hotel suggestions. After looking at hotels.com/expendia it's a lot more expensive than I expected. The Sofitel looks decent and is in the price range that I'm looking at. Does anyone know anything about it?? Primary considerations are convenience and cleanliness.....

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Seoul is an interesting city! I visited once many years ago on business and only had part of one day for tourism. I don't know about hotels because I was on the US Army base in their hotel.

I walked to the beautiful Gyeongbokgung Palace. Highly recommended visit!!!! I spent most of the day walking around the grounds, the painting in the ceilings and nooks is breathtaking. Beautiful in pictures, but much more so in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks