Sennheiser RS 30 wireless headphones

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Blaine Skerry, Sep 11, 2001.

1. Blaine Skerry

Blaine Skerry Second Unit

I'm interested buying a relatively inexpensive pair of wireless headphones. Is anyone familiar with the Sennheiser RS 30's? Opinions pro or con would be most helpful. Thanks.

2. Greg Risley

Greg Risley Second Unit

I have the HDR-40's from Senn. and I really like them alot. They were a x-mas gift and I thought I would never use them but I do. It's really a kick to be able to watch shows after the kids go to bed and and still be able to hear the dialog. I just watched the South Park movie the other night with them on and laughed my ass off at some of the lines I hadn't really caught before. The stuff about being able to walk around the house while you listen is a little bit of a stretch. I always get bad static if I go down the hall.
    Hope this helps.
    Greg

3. Blaine Skerry

Blaine Skerry Second Unit

Thanks for the info Greg. The HDR 40's and RS 30's seem to be virtually identical. How much listening time to you get before you have to recharge your batteries?

4. Greg Risley

Greg Risley Second Unit

I have never had the unit run out of power. I just leave them on the charger when not in use but I know I've listened for 4 or 5 hour stretches a couple of times, with no problems.
    Greg