What's new

Pre-Order Send Me No Flowers (1964) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
109136_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
When Universal released the Rock Hudson-Doris Day Collection Blu-ray edition, I didn't buy it because I already had Pillow Talk on Blu-ray, and I didn't want to buy it again just to get the other two movies on Blu-ray. So, I was delighted when Universal finally made this and Lover Come Back available as individual releases, both of which I bought and which arrived today.

I've always loved this movie because Rock doesn't play his usual romantic comedy lothario, and it was a fun departure for him. He and Doris have such great chemistry together, and seeing them play a married couple from the get-go is really fun.

The Blu-ray looks simply wonderful for this release. Excellent sharpness (except for some Doris glamour shots) and beautiful color that pops. Paul Lynde steals all of his scenes as the cemetery plot salesman, and Clint Walker never looked better and has outstanding chemistry with Doris himself. (Too bad they never made a picture together as co-stars.)

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
When Universal released the Rock Hudson-Doris Day Collection Blu-ray edition, I didn't buy it because I already had Pillow Talk on Blu-ray, and I didn't want to buy it again just to get the other two movies on Blu-ray. So, I was delighted when Universal finally made this and Lover Come Back available as individual releases, both of which I bought and which arrived today.

I've always loved this movie because Rock doesn't play his usual romantic comedy lothario, and it was a fun departure for him. He and Doris have such great chemistry together, and seeing them play a married couple from the get-go is really fun.

The Blu-ray looks simply wonderful for this release. Excellent sharpness (except for some Doris glamour shots) and beautiful color that pops. Paul Lynde steals all of his scenes as the cemetery plot salesman, and Clint Walker never looked better and has outstanding chemistry with Doris himself. (Too bad they never made a picture together as co-stars.)
Same here. Got both SMNF and LCB for $17 combined

BRAD1963

Supporting Actor
Real Name
BRAD

It is a nice transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks