What's new

Sellng Entire 5.1: Denon, Sapphire, Velodyne, Monster Cable. (1 Viewer)

Ryan*H

Auditioning
Hey guys, I'm constantly changing out my system and after a year of use, it's about time for a system upgrade, so I'll be selling what I currently have. I'm upgrading to a separate amp and processor and electrostat speakers in case anyone was wondering. Everything is under manufacturer warranty and I will honor the 5 year warranty that I purchased on my Denon receiver. Nothing has ever been sent to service, it was all bought manufacturer-direct, and is guarenteed to be in perfect working order.

I live in the San Diego area, and will not be shipping the gear. Sorry all you east coasters :frowning: but the freight would just be too expensive. If someone REALLY REALLY wants everything and is willing to pay freight, well then I guess we can talk about that later. I'd much rather hand deliver the goods and meet the person I'm selling it to. If you request an audition of the system as I have it set up, I will be more than willing to accommadate you. I will deliver as far north as Los Angeles, and possibly to Arizona for gas money. The items are listed below, thanks guys!

Receiver: Denon AVR-3805
DVD: Denon DVD-1710
Fronts: Sapphire ST3
Center: Sapphire SC
Rears: Sapphire SS
Subwoofer: Velodyne CHT-15

Wires:
Spkr Wire: Monstercable 10' M1.4 biwires
Cntr Wire: Monstercable 10' M1.2 wire (the center is not biwireable)
Rear Wire: Monstercable XP wire (two lengths of 40')
Optical : Monstercable M1000 toslink
Sub Cable: Monstercable M1000 16' sub cable (w/ M1000 Y-plug)
Component: Monstercable M500 6' component cable

Websites:
denon.com
sapphireaudio.com
monstercable.com

If you haven't heard of Sapphire before, they are designed by the founder of Infinity speakers, Cary Christie. They have a very crisp sound. These speakers also have pin-point imaging. If you like infinity, these will fall right into your tastes. This speaker line is carried almost exclusively by Tweeter so if you have a store close, go for a listen. The retail of all the listed gear is $5,070. (Feel free to check my math :D )

I am asking $3,200 for everything, that includes having me pack it all up and deliver it by hand. Oh, and yes I have all the remotes and all the manuals in perfect condition as well. This is your chance for a sweet system with a heavy discount. Direct emails to me at my listed account:
[email protected]

Thanks again for looking.

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Here's a free bump from another SD person... I looked up the speakers, and they look amazing- I'd sooo get it if I wasn't a poor college student!

Ryan*H

Auditioning
Haha, I'm also a poor college student, I just also happen to have poor priorities. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread