1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Selling widescreen and amplifier

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Shawn Solar, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Shawn Solar

Shawn Solar Supporting Actor

Due to my upcoming wedding costs i have to sell off some of my gear. I have just bought a used sherwood newcastle am-9080 five channel amp. I bought it for $550US a month and a bit ago. With shipping(70lbs) and taxes and brokerage it cost me about $800-$900CAD. I'm selling it for $600CAD. I am also selling my RPTV. It is a samsung tantus 55" widescreen tv. only has two components in and I've owned it from june 2003 and it has a build date of october 2002. It listed at $3400CAD at the time but I paid $2600. I would like to get $1100CAD. Convergence is perfect on it from what I see. The amp I will ship at the buyers cost and the TV is only for pickup. Pics on request

Thanks,

Shawn Solar

2. karl_burns

karl_burns Stunt Coordinator

I'm a wedding photographer, if you feel like working a trade, eh?... [​IMG]
    Karl
    Bump!

3. Shawn Solar

lol Karl,

If you were in Ontario we could of done business[​IMG] The photographer, dj, limo, flowers and decorator are all paid[​IMG] Just the reception hall(people got to eat) and the church are left. I do now understand why people only like to get married once lol. The TV is now OBO[​IMG] no low balls please

4. Shawn Solar

waiting for a reply on the amp but the TV is now $1000CAD for those interested[​IMG]

5. cpuwiz

cpuwiz Auditioning

Cory
    If this guy is the same guy from Atariage, beware!!!!!! He has scammed a few of us on some hardware.