Selling widescreen and amplifier

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Shawn Solar, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Shawn Solar

Shawn Solar Supporting Actor

Due to my upcoming wedding costs i have to sell off some of my gear. I have just bought a used sherwood newcastle am-9080 five channel amp. I bought it for $550US a month and a bit ago. With shipping(70lbs) and taxes and brokerage it cost me about $800-$900CAD. I'm selling it for $600CAD. I am also selling my RPTV. It is a samsung tantus 55" widescreen tv. only has two components in and I've owned it from june 2003 and it has a build date of october 2002. It listed at $3400CAD at the time but I paid $2600. I would like to get $1100CAD. Convergence is perfect on it from what I see. The amp I will ship at the buyers cost and the TV is only for pickup. Pics on request

Thanks,

Shawn Solar

2. karl_burns

karl_burns Stunt Coordinator

I'm a wedding photographer, if you feel like working a trade, eh?... [​IMG]
    Karl
    Bump!

3. Shawn Solar

lol Karl,

If you were in Ontario we could of done business[​IMG] The photographer, dj, limo, flowers and decorator are all paid[​IMG] Just the reception hall(people got to eat) and the church are left. I do now understand why people only like to get married once lol. The TV is now OBO[​IMG] no low balls please

4. Shawn Solar

waiting for a reply on the amp but the TV is now $1000CAD for those interested[​IMG]

5. cpuwiz

cpuwiz Auditioning

If this guy is the same guy from Atariage, beware!!!!!! He has scammed a few of us on some hardware.