What's new

Selling widescreen and amplifier (1 Viewer)

Shawn Solar

Supporting Actor
Due to my upcoming wedding costs i have to sell off some of my gear. I have just bought a used sherwood newcastle am-9080 five channel amp. I bought it for $550US a month and a bit ago. With shipping(70lbs) and taxes and brokerage it cost me about $800-$900CAD. I'm selling it for $600CAD. I am also selling my RPTV. It is a samsung tantus 55" widescreen tv. only has two components in and I've owned it from june 2003 and it has a build date of october 2002. It listed at $3400CAD at the time but I paid $2600. I would like to get $1100CAD. Convergence is perfect on it from what I see. The amp I will ship at the buyers cost and the TV is only for pickup. Pics on request

Thanks,

Shawn Solar

Shawn Solar

Supporting Actor
lol Karl,

If you were in Ontario we could of done business;) The photographer, dj, limo, flowers and decorator are all paid:emoji_thumbsup: Just the reception hall(people got to eat) and the church are left. I do now understand why people only like to get married once lol. The TV is now OBO:D no low balls please

cpuwiz

Auditioning
Real Name
Cory
If this guy is the same guy from Atariage, beware!!!!!! He has scammed a few of us on some hardware.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks