What's new

Selling speakers on eBay. So long HT! (for now) (1 Viewer)

Tomas_S

Agent
Well, the time has come and i'm in desparate need of money. Let's just say, i really, really need to do this or I could loose my HOUSE! (eeeks) I hate to do it but the HT has to go for now.

I need some advice on how to sell it and how much you think it should go for.

Denon 3801

Definitive Tech. BP2002's

Center: CLR 2002

Surrounds: BP1X

Should i list the speakers seperatley or as a system? What do you think is a fair asking price for each item?

Bill Buklis

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bill Buklis
Start with a for sale post in the "For sale" section here on the forum. If no luck there, then try e-bay.

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
I think you'll have an easier time selling them separately than as a set. A little more work, yes, but you'll get more money out of everything individually. It's also easier to find two people interested in two different things than it is one person interested in both.

Sorry to hear about your financial problems. Hope things work out for you.

AdrianJ

Supporting Actor
I think you'll have an easier time selling them separately than as a set. A little more work, yes, but you'll get more money out of everything individually. It's also easier to find two people interested in two different things than it is one person interested in both.
Oh my! I agree with Ryan. :D It is more work to sell everything separately, but you will more than likely get more money from the individually and also find it easier to find buyers. Most people aren't going to like everything that you have and you will have to have a good price so that they will pick up the extras that they don't want or need.

Brad_W

Screenwriter
First, determine how much YOU have paid for them. Then, take into consideration wear and tear. Finally, determine how much you want to loose compared to how much you've spent.

If you've spent $1000 would you rather sell them for say, $500? Heck no. Try... $700. It all depends on you.

And don't sell it to Geno for $5 because I'll gladly give you $10!!

Jon_B

Screenwriter
Good luck, I hope it sells fast for you and you get the price you want.

Jon

Mike Lenthol

Second Unit
Easy, go to ebay, search for your item, then hit "ended auction", and that will show all auctions ended in past few months. That’s the best estimate of how much to expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks