Selling pre-owned Outlaw

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by Adam Smasher, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Adam Smasher

Adam Smasher Extra

Does any one know where to purchase pre-owned Outlaw gear or have any for sale?. Or does Outlaw by there own gear back like Paradigm. I am intersted in the late model 950/7100 or 7700 combo. I can certainly understand if no one wants to part with their beloved Outlaw. Vic

2. Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst Cinematographer

You could check the Outlaw site periodically for "B" stock items - which, in effect, could be returned items.

Also, Don't forget to visit Audiogon.com which should have some Outlaw gear from time-to-time.

3. Joe Szott

Joe Szott Screenwriter

Audiogon is good, the buy/sell area of this forum sometimes has outlaw, or the B-stock combo deal from outlaw themselves isn't bad at all.

4. Chris Purvis

Chris Purvis Stunt Coordinator

In my years of trolling for used Outlaw gear I can add that their stuff really does not come up for sale on the used market very often.

5. Mike Gl

Mike Gl Stunt Coordinator

I am considering selling my Outlaw 950 in order to purchase a Rotel 1068. Not sure whether there will be much difference, especially since I have not been able to listen to the Rotel yet. However, I periodically have the itch to try something new.

Outlaw's customer support has been great. I had an early 950 which was replaced by Outlaw Audio with the Red Dot version. One alternative to a new preamp processor is to modify the Outlaw 950 to the Blue Dot version, which will only cost me shipping one way.

If I decide to sell, I will post here.