What's new

Selling old HTR….. (1 Viewer)

KevinW

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Denon AVR-1910 from 2009 I believe that I recently replaced. I’m gonna put it up on local Facebook buy sell trade site. What would be a fair price?
7.1, 1080p passthrough, HDMI, still fully functional with remote and manual.

Thanks!

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
It’s not worth a whole lot, since it is not 4K compatible or Atmos capable. I’d try $150 OBO, but that may be too high.

KevinW

Stunt Coordinator
It’s not worth a whole lot, since it is not 4K compatible or Atmos capable. I’d try $150 OBO, but that may be too high.
Yeah that’s kinda where I was at with it. I’d take $100. Still a quality 5.1 HTR

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
It all depends, really, how badly you want to rid yourself of it. I had a Marantz 7.1 receiver that was really good, except it came out just prior to HDCP 2.2. So, although it claimed to be "4K Ready," it really wasn't. After six months of trying to sell it, I ended up giving it away to someone I knew who badly needed to replace the Pyle 5.1 receiver he had purchased without first consulting me (I would have told him not to waste his money on it).

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
FWIW, last year I sold a Marantz from that era that originally cost double the Denon for $150. But someone came along who really wanted that receiver. I’d say $50-75.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks