Selling My Entire Home Theater - Wash DC Area Look!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott L, Jul 1, 2002.

1. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Feb 29, 2000
    Well the bills are starting to catch up with me and being a full-time college student isn't helping. Have to sell all my precious stuff and I'll be ebaying 100% of my videogame collection soon enough. [​IMG] I live 30 miles south of the DC area and most of these things are too big to ship. It would be ideal for the buyer to come and pick it up, you can even try before you buy. [​IMG]
    32" Sony Wega Flatscreen TV
    KV-32FS13 Pic Specs
    Bought new from Best Buy lesss than 8 months ago. Does the anamorphic squeeze, has Composite, S-Video and Component ins, *SWITCHABLE* SVM... It's in immacualte condition except for a little nick on the upper left side of the casing. It was there out of the box but I didn't think it was worth taking it back to BB for. I have the original box with packing, all documentation, and the remote.
    I'll also throw in:
    - A 6500K backlight in a nice GE fixture that has an extra outlet plug.
    - Custom-made black mattes, adjustable for 1.78:1 - 2.35:1 and fully removable.
    - Video Essentials DVD for you tweakers. It's missing the blue film that came in the case but there are many more tests you can do w/o it. You might even be able to get one for free if you email the company.
    Plus I've gone into the service menu and got rid of the red push and did various other tweaks as recommended on KeohiHDTV. The set looks better than new. All this for $650.
    It's sitting on a nice Sauder TV Stand. I bought it for $50 but you can have it for $25.
    JBL Northridge Speakers
    A big favorite here at HTF. All less than 4 months old, sound great now that they're broken in. Bought new also and in like new condition. Never played too loud since I'm still living at home. [​IMG] Have all the boxes, packing, papers, wall-mounting equipment.
    N-Center & 2 N24's - $155.00
    N26 (2) - $100.00
    Whole package for $245.00
    Come over and hear em for yourself, and bring a DVD or CD of your choice. I'm positive you'll love em at this price. If you get the whole package I'll throw in a generous amount of 16AWG wire.
    Kenwood VR-507 DD/DTS/DPLII/Cs5.1 Receiver
    Pics Specs
    100wx5, S-video switching, 2 Optical & 2 Coaxial inputs, 5.1 channel inputs... Bought new less than 8 months ago and is in like new condition. The amps sound great and the receiver is loaded with features (CS 5.1 does amazing things to videogames and music, and DPL II works with the GC). The Box, packing, papers, and remote are all here too. I'll throw in a 6' Optical Cable with the receiver. Asking price $165.
    Kenwood 100-watt Powered 8" Sub
    Came with the HTB-504 and although I sold the speakers this sub was a keeper. It's amazing how much bass it puts out, sounds better than the 200-watt powered 10" kappa in my car. Sorry I don't have any pics of it but it looks sleek and shiny. Less than 8 months old, also in like new condition and *never* bottomed out. The volume setting stays under the 12:00 position. I'll throw in a long Sub cable, thick, gold-platted, and clamps on tight. Will sell for $85.
    Remember this is to help put me through college so it's for a good cause. [​IMG]
    Email me at: [email protected]
  2. Colin-H

Colin-H Second Unit

Jun 25, 2002

Matthew Furtek Stunt Coordinator

Nov 29, 2001