What's new

Selling my DVD collection, 205 Titles (1 Viewer)

AHiser

Grip
I am finally having to sell my dvd collection... I can no longer justify having such a collection being a poor college student (which is probably why I am a poor college student ;) Im hoping to sell it to someone here before I take it to ebay. My asking price is 1800$ (obo) plus shipping (less then half what I have paid for it) All the discs are in perfect shape (I keep good care of my collection). Click on the link in my signature to view my collection. I have pictures if anyone wants to see them...just email me at [email protected] I will also throw in a dvd rack if wanted. I would prefer payment through paypal.

Thanks!

Austin

AHiser

Grip
I would prefer to sell them all together...but I will consider selling them individually, possibly in groups of 5 or 10. Does this sounds better to everyone??

-Austin

Steve Bunyard

Auditioning
You would be better off selling them off individually or in groups. I don't think anyone will buy the whole collection unless it was for a really low price. I looked at your collection and there are a few that I would be interested in.

Steve.

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
You have quite a few I am interested in purchasing. Trust me, you have enough good titles to get more money out them by selling them off individually. When I get home from work, I'll take a closer look at what you have and perhaps you'd be willing to sell off five titles or so.

Seungsoo Hwang

Stunt Coordinator
If you decide to sell individually, I am interested in several titles as well.

Princess Mononoke
Office Space
Mallrats: Collector's Edition
Dumb and Dumber
Old School: Unrated

Gary Thomas

Second Unit
I'm interested in the following movies:

Braveheart ($10)
Dark City ($6)
Gattaca ($9)
12 Monkeys ($6)
Untouchables ($6)
Matrix ($6)
Three Kings ($6)
The Patriot ($7)
Frighteners ($7)
24 Season 2 ($25)

Based on completed ebay sales, these dvds would be worth about $88.00. Are you interested in working out a deal?

Erick_F

Stunt Coordinator
I am interested with these dvd: (i have paypal $$$)

Spirited Away
American Wedding
Bad Boys 2
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas:CC
Jerry Maguire (if it is 2 discs edition)
Lion King
Shanghai Knights
Sleeping Beauty
There Something More About Mary

Please let me know. Thanks

Erick

AHiser

Grip
I guess I will go ahead and sell them off individually, give me awhile to go through and price them... it may take me a day or two (im just starting my finals :frowning: ) I will respond to everyone in order who have already contacted me. Im thinking that I want to sell them in groups no smaller than 3.

Thanks
-Austin

Gary Thomas

Second Unit

I entered each title in an ebay dvd search under "completed auctions", then took the average of what people sold the dvds for. I always check out completed auctions before buying used stuff.

jay_corkish

Stunt Coordinator
OK, I'll get in line too:

24 S1
24 S2
Back to the future
glengarry Glenross
Grave of the fireflies
Pulp Fiction CE
Rock cc
x-2
Robocop cc

Jay

RickyM

Agent
Oh boy... nobody's in front of me for:

"Twin Peaks; Season One, SE"
"King of the Hill; Season 2."

Put me on the list.

jake moosey

Stunt Coordinator
castaway- SE
Emporers new groove- SE
Gladiator- 2disc
independence day- 5 star
League of ex gentlemen
meet the parents
Mummy: ultimate ed.
unbreakable: vista

AHiser

Grip
Hey everyone,

I've decided that I cant sell off my collection at the moment.... I am incredibly swamped with my senior projects at the moment, the only way I could have time would be to sell it off all at once. Sorry for the inconvenience. After this quarter is over ill get it ready to sell off individually.

Thanks,
Austin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks