What's new

Seinfeld!! (1 Viewer)

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
Just read an article on Yahoo about how all the cast members have now agreed to participate on the DVD. However, I believe the article also said that the whole set (all 182) would be comming this fall.

Did I misread? Has anyone heard anything?

Bryan

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
TVShowsOnDVD reported the full cast thing participation a few days ago, and I believe there was a thread about it. You likely misread that the whole series would be released in the fall. That's not gonna happen.

I'll be happy if we get seasons 1 and 2 combined into one nice box set. :)

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Yes, it will be seasons 1 and 2 according to everything I've heard. Season 1 was very short.

Gord

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
Sounds good.

Yea I think season one and two maybe combine for like 30 episodes or something

Bryan

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
I would think so, since the first "season" is basically the original pilot "The Seinfeld Chronicles" from 1989, followed by the 4-5 episodes filmed in 1989-90, according to many Seinfeld series guide compilations.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
season one and two combined would equal 17 episodes. S1 = 4 + PILOT and S2 = 12 episodes. It's amazing seinfeld didn't get cancelled we have the critics to thank for it staying on the air long enough to catch on.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
If it premiered in 2004... it'd be cancelled after the pilot aired to those low ratings. Those 4 extra produced episodes wouldn't see the light of day because they'd just run a cheap reality show over the summer months...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks