Seinfeld preorders

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Ryan Peddle, Sep 18, 2004.

1. Ryan Peddle

Ryan Peddle Second Unit

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pro...=&newdeptid=13

After some extensive searching for the cheapest gift set prices around Futurshop up here in Canada has the best going rate so far for this must purchase DVD set.

This look to me to be one of the best releases of the year for TV dvd's and the wait that we have all had to endure to get this revolutionary comedy show on dvd looks to be definitely worth the wait.

If anyone finds it cheaper for preorder (anywhere in the world) please post it here so that people in your country can reap the rewards of a cheaper purchase as well.

Can't wait.

2. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

I have a question... do the limited edition gift sets come packaged in throw-away boxes similair to the monster legacy collections and lord of the rings sets, or are they actual boxsets designed for shelf display? I ask because I was planning on picking one up but my cousin informed me that they were cheap throw-away designs. If that's the case, I'll likely pass as I really can't see what I'm going to end up doing with a stand-alone salt & pepper shaker and random episode script... I just figured it would be cool if it all came in some exclusive package but now I'm doubtful.

Can anyone confirm?

3. Robert Floto

Robert Floto Supporting Actor

I think this thread is in the wrong section. You might get more responses if it was in the TV section...

4. GlennH

GlennH Cinematographer

Glenn
    Coupons and Bargains