Seinfeld FYE Rebate

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by jeff peterson, Dec 27, 2005.

1. jeff peterson

jeff peterson Supporting Actor

My son just picked up the season 5 box that includes a $20 rebate from FYE. The rebate form says you must send the original UPC code from the package. However the shrink wrap also contains the FYE UPC - do they want that or the one that we would need to cut off the box itself?

You know how picky these rebate companies are.

2. Jeffrey R

Jeffrey R Stunt Coordinator

With fye rebates, you can use the price sticker that includes the UPC. That's one of the benefits from buying from the store instead of online--the online orders don't include the price sticker with the UPC. Just don't use the "proof of purchase" tabs from inside the DVD. They want the UPC.

3. Phil Tomaskovic

Phil Tomaskovic Supporting Actor

I used to be able to send the yellow fye price tag with the upc when sending in fye rebates but haven't been to a store lately. Yes, it sucks to cut up the box; I've been doing that on fye.com rebates.

I guess you can try the yellow price tag and call the rebate center in about 4 weeks and see if they took it or check their online rebate center.

What's bad is when you have several rebates from them out standing, unless they all have different amounts, you can't tell which rebate is which. WHen I sent in for 2 different $10 rebates, it doesn't say what promotion it was for...