What's new

Seinfeld Complete Collection 33 disc Boxset (1 Viewer)

Rodrick

Second Unit
hmmm a refrigerator box. Our Canadian flier has both for $229 Canadian.

Also the KOQ box set isnt selling there. So I might have to buy them at Future shop. The prices r the same everywhere. Exclusive refrigerator set or not.

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
B&N isn't that barnes and noble?

anyways checked the rices and picked mine up at Best Buy. Go get it gang.
I looked at the complete set then bought it, then I looked at the season 9 by itself b4 I left. I just hope everything is there included like buying season 9 by itself.

MattQuack

Agent
Real Name
Matt
Picked this up from Best Buy today for $169. Not too bad of a deal. Came in the fridge packaging. It's a heavy SOB lol.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
picked up a fridge today.

i had a 10% coupon but i cant remember were i got it.

and rz dollars i was able to get tis under $118 today.

heavy man.

Rodrick

Second Unit
Just picked up the collection without the fridge, since they didn't get it in. Also no KOQ's sets or Everybody Loves Raymond sets. so I bought the new Ratatouille Disney movie.

Came to $214.98 Canadian at FutureShop Canada. I assume Best Buy got the Refrigerators in.Future didn't

ScottLloyd

Stunt Coordinator
Saw the fridge at BB tonight. I'm still leaning toward the B&N price at this point. The fridge was too darn large and heavy and white.

I think the standard black looks classier-at least for my home.

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
Well I got it, it is a GREAT set but I am facing a problem.
I bought it after just getting the 1st & 2nd seasons on DVD, but now I am on the 3rd season. Now the 1st and 2nd really really made me laugh, but now I am barely laughing at an episode I am a little worried after spending so much on it and I thought that some of the episodes in season 2 were hilarious but now I really dont know whats happened whether the show went unfunny (very doubtful) or its just me...

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Personally, I love all the seasons but I feel that the fourth season is one of the best comedy seasons ever made and nearly every episode is a classic.

The show has 'phases' it went through. I always break it down as the first two years are very real looks at stupid problems or situations that everyone gets into. Then Seasons Three to Seven have mostly realistic situations but things get a little crazier (there's only so many realistic situations you do without repeating yourself). And the eighth and ninth seasons are nearly cartoons where all the characters have a serious drop in IQ and the situations get wacky. Like I said, I enjoy all of the years but the show does change as it goes along.

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
Thanks I really hope I do get back into it, I loved the episode on season 2 where Jerry and George met Elaine's father and The Revenge.

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
Yeah I was kinda worried because I hardly laughed in The Parking Garage, season 3 and people on tv.com gave it a high rating...

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I picked up the Seinfeld complete series for $99 (Cdn$) from amazon.ca. I could be not resist the purchase especially when it works to like $11/season. I have watched a few episodes, especially the series finale. The set is very good, including the book along with the extras. I can almost do my thursday nights tv showing watching now with shows like Magum PI, Cheers and Seinfeld, etc. I used to love thursday night tv as it had some great shows!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks