What's new

Sega's E3 lineup (Sonic confirmed for all platforms) (1 Viewer)

Brandon_S

Second Unit
I have to say I am a bit disappointed that no Daytona game for Xbox showed up. Oh well, maybe Sega will have a nice surprise up their sleeve for E3. I want this game on Xbox Live badly!!

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
The PR statement says it's not fully inclusive, so there may still be surpises in store, probably "in conjunction" with the manufacturer of the platform if they're exclusive.

JamesH

Supporting Actor
Seems like a really weak lineup to me unless they have several suprises, it's sad to see what's become of Sega lately. I think Billy Hatcher will probably be the best of the bunch, and it will hopefully be of the same quality and style as Nights. Other than that, Vectorman and Altered Beast might have some potential, and it's very nice of Sega to publish Otogi in the US, even if they didn't make it. I was expecting a lot more, hopefully there are 5 or so top secret projects.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
PSO III: Yay!
Gamecube: Hmm...okay, I'd prefer Xbox, I'll buy it.
Team-based battle tactics : Still doing okay...
Turn based combat: Huh?
Card based system: Wtf?

From awesome to sucks ass in just one press release. Way to go, Sega! :emoji_thumbsup:

-Dave

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Dave, pretty sure turn-based will be optional

Brandon, I am sooo with you on Daytona, which I'm guessing ain't coming till F-Zero is done and AM3 is free. Sega GT is total bleh.

Daytonnnnaaaaaaaaaaa let's go race!

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
What system is weaker then gamecube? Really makes no sense
And there you go. This statement has no basis in reality. The only thing Nintendo doesn't have when compared to the other 2 is a DVD player (and beleive me, the PS2 DVD player is nothing to write home about). I have 2 DVD players that stand alone thank you, I'd like to play games with my console. Microsoft has some great specs, but you need a room to store the thing in, ...and it steals your soul.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
I'm with Romier, if Otogi can do for fantasy type RPGs what Panzer Dragoon Orta did for rail shooters, put me down for a copy...

JamesH

Supporting Actor
Otogi isn't an RPG, it's a game similar to Onimusha or Devil May Cry. It's already out in Japan and has gotten some mixed reviews, ranging from 7's to 10's. It should be REALLY good if you're into the genre, but nothing I've read indicates anything ultra special other than the graphics. I like graphics and I like violence, so I'll be first in line to grab it.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Anyone know about the gameplay in Billy Hatcher? It seems like Pokemon mixed with Mario kind of deal (platforming with monster raising). That's the impression I get from the pics and the description.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks