SegaGT2k2:My playlist is limited, why?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott Simonian, Nov 17, 2002.

1. Scott Simonian

Scott Simonian Screenwriter

Finally got my own MP3s on my Xbox! But I cant listne to them all when I play SegaGT. Before I had a playlist on my Xbox of regular cds. There about 69 tracks. Then I put my MP3s on there, in a differnt playlist. About 90 total. When I play SegaGT I see the original playlist and my first one with all 69 tracks. Now I have the new playlist but it only goes up to 59 tracks. I thought originally that there was a limit. To counter that, I copied 30 of the tracks that didnt make it onto SegaGT and gave them their own playlist. But I cant even see the new playlist at all!

Whats going on? Does SegaGT limit user tracks to 100 or so?

2. Damien

Damien Supporting Actor

all i have to say is don't use mp3's for project gotham, it corrupted many hours of hard work(my save file)

3. Scott Simonian

I tried it out in PGR and they all work great! Still have my files, I think. Uhh, I didnt check after. But after getting used to SegaGT I have no use to play PGR anymore. Not until PGR2 comes out.

I cant wait!

Still, anyone have an idea about my problem?

4. Scott Simonian

Anyone have any ideas?

5. Mike Pattee

Mike Pattee Second Unit

Sorry, I don't have any play lists with that many songs. So the only limit I've realized is only one playlist.

6. Scott Simonian

Well, I have my original soundtrack that I had put on my Xbox months ago. Plus, I have a partial list of the second playlist filled with converted MP3s.

This bites cause my original soundtrack is full of >5year old music that I am sick to death of already.