What's new

Sega GT holiday drive dissapointed? (1 Viewer)

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
Anyone else dissapointed by the sega gt holiday drive on the latest OXM disc? For some reason I thought it was going to add a track and a car to my full game. Instead its just a demo that you can play with one of 3 cars. I hope they do actually add something to this game in the future.

Damien

Supporting Actor
This is defenitely what I didn't think it would be. Why would they include a demo of a game that comes with the system and is already almost 3 months old?? Plain stupid, the game has a shortage of tracks, and I thought Sega was going to address this.

Dan B

Screenwriter
Yep, it's a disappointment. It would be nice if you could have installed it to your game. That way, you could use the cars & opponents that you want to use. As it is, the AI is too easy (except with the really fast car it's OK) PLUS...the big killer here...traction control and spin control are on by default with no way to turn them off! Since Sega GT is basically CRAP IMO with the driving aids on, it makes Holiday Drive completely useless to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks