What's new

Sega Genesis with 80 games !!! (1 Viewer)

Shoaib Lateef

Second Unit
Original Sega Genesis game system
1 original controller
1 6 button Sega controller
AV cable
power supply

plus 80 games, some with case/instructions, some just cartridges...

x-men, x-men 2 clone wars, street fighter II se, caesars palace, Jordan vs. Bird, NBA action 95, mortal kombat I & II, cyberball, wimbledon championship tennis, decap attack, sonic the hedgehog 1, 2, and 3, sonic spinball, madden 94, 95, and 96, streets of rage 1 and 2, hardball 94 and III, triple play 96, team usa basketball, nhl 94, 95, and 96, IMG international team tennis, nba live 95, 96 and 98, nba jam te, vectorman 2, battletoads/double dragon, aladdin, world of illusions starring mickey mouse and donald duck, spiderman, nfl quaterback club, toxic crusaders, alienstorm, jammit, granada, chakan, two crude dudes, nba hangtime, tecmo superbowl, david robinson supreme court, tiny toon adventures, ncaa football, castlevania bloodlines, mlbpa baseball, bulls vs blazers nba playoffs, zero tolerance, national hockey night, bill walsh college football, earthworn jim, fifa soccer, greatest heavyweights.

Only selling as a package...

price drop : $125 + actual cost of shipping

please email to : [email protected]

Michael_V

Second Unit
I would either lower the price *or* advertise this at a "classic gamer's" site. This kind of nostalgia must be worth something to someone!

JohnGoggan

Stunt Coordinator
Unfortunately, it is mostly sports games. I passed this along to some Genesis collector friends of mine and some were somewhat interested, but just couldn't go that high on the cash -- mainly because of the sports games. They told me that they usually buy used sports games at 50c each in quantity -- and you commonly see bundles of 50 sports games on EBay for around $35 or so.

They did like some of your non-sports games, but just not enough to be able to do $200. I tried -- sorry...

- John...

Adrian_S

Second Unit
I have two Genesis systems and 80 games just sitting here, so I can feel your pain. You could always ebay it... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks